Saturday, January 31, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Here's some really cool pieces that I would love to imitate from and etsy store called Twigs and Honey. They could make some great boutonnieres for the guys and fun hair pieces for the girls. I really like the peacock feather aspect of it.
Monday, January 19, 2009
...that we need help with:
- Napkins and table clothes (sizes?).
- Sticks and birds for table centerpiece.
- Playlist for DJ ipod-izzle
- Garland (inspiration from sophiecuvelier in photo).
- Figuring out our food plans
- Andy & Jenny for the strawberry cake.
- James for marrying us.
- Grace for making my dress.
- Maile for making my jewelry (still up for that?).
- Jenny for being our LA-liasion.
- Jenny and Ann for looking into the sticks
- Mom for looking into the birds for table centerpiece.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I've had very limited internet lately (thanks, comcast), and school has slapped me in the face, so I haven't gotten much done. But, Nick is working on getting addresses of everyone and yesterday we put together our save the date postcards. Here's a sneak peek! Very romantic.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Here's a link to a wedding I saw in Martha Stewart's winter wedding magazine. I don't think I'll knit socks for my bridesmaids, or even make special rocks with each guest's initials, but it's cool to look at for inspiration.