Thursday, April 30, 2009

Save the Dates




I think it's safe to post our save the dates!

Think of the rocky song when you look at it. We went to a park and took pictures of each other. We hid the fact that it was actually about 35 degrees that day. Brrr. Funny thing is that the week before, I wore leg warmers which inspired me to do this for our Save the Dates, then I forgot to wear the leg warmers in the pictures.

We got them printed on matte cardstock at a local printshop, then cut them and used some pens I got in France (oh la la) to write out addresses on the back. We chose to keep it black an white so it looked more retro and because it was about a third of the price. We were pretty happy about the fruit stamps.

Design: free (us)
Printing: about $10
Stamps: about $15


1 comment:

  1. ok. so, i just found your save the dates via oh so beautiful paper.. .and loved them!. just so, so original ..and awesome. bravo <3

    ReplyDelete