Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Big Projects

...that we need help with:


  1. Napkins and table clothes (sizes?).
  2. Sticks and birds for table centerpiece.
  3. Playlist for DJ ipod-izzle
  4. Garland (inspiration from sophiecuvelier in photo).
  5. Figuring out our food plans
Thanks in advance to:
  1. Andy & Jenny for the strawberry cake.
  2. James for marrying us.
  3. Grace for making my dress.
  4. Maile for making my jewelry (still up for that?).
  5. Jenny for being our LA-liasion.
  6. Jenny and Ann for looking into the sticks
  7. Mom for looking into the birds for table centerpiece.

3 comments:

  1. I think I can pull it off, but I should probably start soon. Can yous start sending me pictures of things you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann and I can get some manzanita sticks - we just have to figure out how many you need. Also, are you going to buy the birds or make them? Tablecloth idea - rent white ones and then buy some solid color fabrics, make squares and place them on top of the white one (positioned like a diamond) for color. Napkins - what about different colored bandanas - check out Oriental Trading Company online - the have some really colorful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is important, but my advice would be not to use an ipod. Use a computer with winamp and a crossfade plugin. That way the music won't fade in and out with dead air. Also, if the person running the music needs to cut to the next song, it won't be abrupt because the computer will fade the two songs smoothly.

    ReplyDelete