Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two weddings I love

Nick's friend Donia's wedding was posted on spippet and ink. They were on a pretty low budget and kept things very low key. We'll have less people, a smaller budget, and I won't be playing the piano unfortunately. Dave & Donia Wedding link.

I found this wedding via cup of jo, but here's the link to more pictures and details on once wed. We won't be having a potluck, but we will be getting married under a big tree. I love that their guests stood in a half circle around them and that their friend married them. Our friend James will marry us-three cheers for James!

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of both of these. Very nice - I especially like the half circle idea with them facing the guests! I also like the idea of decorating the tree. Two REALLY nice weddings for not a lot of money. I hope this is a new trend. Everyone looked like they had a really nice time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are so many wedding blogs out there. It's the best resource. I almost fainted at barnes and noble with all the pink books.

    ReplyDelete