Thursday, April 2, 2009

trip to LA


In'n'out. Dicks isn't even close.


Anyone need any sugar or molasses?


Anela has a strange fascination with straws. It is also our first official wedding purchase.


Old West Bar. but no old west beer or whiskey. We have to provide that.


Our wedding planner Ranger Randi: "High heels can be riveted in a gopher hole." "Rattlesnakes probably won't be a problem." and if they are Pete and Karl have offered their services.


Bridge. Anela wants me to tell anyone reading this that the tree that is partially in view is the one where we are getting married. It is a nice tree.


BOOZE for 5 cents.



Our wine sponsor (my mom) with her purchases. That is me in the background. I am wearing 2 shoes.

3 comments:

  1. All the plans sound wonderful. Can't wait for the big day!
    I am so excited about making your cake. We can discuss any cake details at the beach house sipping a sunset margarita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nick nad Anela
    Well, I was checking out your now world famous blog and it left me wondering if you knew or had any ideas what we, men, were supposed to wear. If you could let me know as soon as possible that would be lovely as I already have several outfits on backorder, and nick, you know my affinity for color coordinating my outfits. Were you thinking of a spring motif? Pastels are nice, let me know, you can reach me on my mobile at your conveniance.
    cheers,
    Yannick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick -- these are some nice pictures. And you are right that is a nice tree. The main concern i have is with the shirt you are wearing in the first pic -- "My middle name could be the great...but its james" -- in my humble opinion these are synonyms. And will we get to meet ranger randi???

    ReplyDelete