Saturday, June 6, 2009

We were pleasantly surprised...

About a month ago, our officiant/Deputy for a Day and good friend James sent us a package including:

1. A very nice letter with his thoughts about our relationship, both Nick and I and us with him. We're so happy that he said he would marry us. When we thought of asking a friend, it made perfect sense to both of us to ask James. I think he's one of the best humans I've ever known. He's perfect for the job since he's fun, but also intelligent and thoughtful.

2. A date-night debit card from giftcards.com with a picture of us on it.


3. Self-counseling books: We've decided that Nick will handle taking out the trash as long as I make the bed. I'm still working on getting him to always make me lunch with a note. Maybe I just need my mom to be around more often.





4. Links to videos about Joey marrying our good friends Monica and Chandler.

1 comment:

  1. It is official -- on July 2nd at 11am I take a 1 hr class and then am ordained with all the honers and priviledges of deputy for the day!

    ReplyDelete