Friday, July 3, 2009

Countdown

I like her hair.

This gave me a good idea for our programs.

Lately, we've:
  • Looked into rings...yeah, we're a little late. Nick just ordered one from Etsy which beats the super plain one that would have been double the price at this cool local jewelry store (keep in mind our budget is small).
  • Planned out our web of helpers.
  • Started brainstorming the ceremony details.
It's now less than a month away! Oh, we're going to sign our new lease on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you guys are really on a roll! Good for you. I hope you are enjoying your moments and excited to start your life together! I know its hectic but stop and take deep breaths and let yourselves feel the happiness that you are creating.
    Luv, Jenny

    PS - I LOVE her hair!! Do you have someone who can do that for you?

    ReplyDelete